Commercial Window Film
Commercial Window Tinting in Albuquerque, NM
Pluma Construction Systems of New Mexico offers full service commercial and residential window tinting in Albuquerque, NM. Installing window tinting is one of the most effective and affordable ways to lower energy costs.
Commercial Window Tinting
Window tint can provide a quick ROI on your commercial building or investment property. By lowering the energy used to control cooling and heating (reducing HVAC loads and run times), your commercial property will have an immediate return on your window tint investment by:
- Lowering Energy Costs
- Avoiding Expensive Window Replacements
- Moving Your Property Closer to LEED Certification
- Blocking Harmful UV Rays
Additionally adding solar window film or decorative window tint to your commercial new construction project or retrofit will:
- Reduce cooling costs by 5%-15%
- Reduce glare and heat
- Protect your building with safety and security films
- Enhance building design with privacy, frosted and patterned tints
- Even out hot and cold spots throughout your building resulting in more satisfied building tenants and greater employee comfort
- Increase Overall Efficiency; in the summer keep the heat out and the cool in. In the winter keep the heat in and the cool out.
- Reduce harmful UV rays and contribute to a safer work environment
- Based on desired product and size of area, prices can range from $8.25-$30.30 p/sf
Interested in a free energy assessment or window film quote? Contact Pluma Construction Systems for all your New Mexico’s Window film needs.